Welcome to my Online Office

You may not be unaware of some of the services available through your local State Member of Parliament.  

As your member, I am able to offer a range of services to the community, and my electorate staff are able to assist you with any enquiries or concerns you may have.  Listed below are some examples, but if your question is not covered, please send me a message here

Community Organisations

If you are a member of a community organisation and would like to update us on your details, you may do so here.
If you have holding an event, we are also able to add the details to our Community Notice Board.

Boardroom Hire

My electorate office is there to assist and benefit the local community.  To that end, I have my boardrooms in both my Emerald and Longreach office available to hire for non-for-profit's and community groups to use, absolutely free of charge!  

To organise a time to hire the boardroom, please contact my office.

Have Your Say

I am honoured and privileged to represent the electorate of Gregory in the State Parliament, and I want to know what issues are important to YOU.

Please fill out my quick survey to let me know your concerns. 
If you have specific issues, please don't hesitate to contact my office.

Photocopying Services

A complimentary photocopying service is available via our electorate office for not-for-profit organisations. Please contact the office by phone or email to make arrangements.

Letters and Certificates of Congratulations

Australians celebrating a special birthday or wedding anniversary can receive personal congratulations from the Prime Minister, Governor-General or The Queen.
If you or someone you know is celebrating such a milestone we can assist you with a letter or certificate of congratulations. We can also arrange a letter from the Prime Minister or the Queen for you or someone you care for. A Letter of Congratulations Request form, can be filled in from our site.
You will need to provide supporting documentation like birth certificates or marriage certificates. If these are not available you can provide a statutory declaration. Statutory declaration forms are available at any post office.
Remember to allow enough notice time (generally 6 weeks).

Electoral Enrolment

If you are 17 or have recently turned 18, moved house or changed your name, you will need to complete a new electoral enrolment form. To check your current enrolment details, visit the Australian Electoral Commission by clicking on the link below. Information concerning changes to enrolment deadlines are available from the website below:

Letters of Support

We are happy to provide letters of support to not-for-profit organisations who are applying for government funding. We do require information to assist us in formulating our response, so please contact my office and we would be happy to assist.

Queensland Flags

The Queensland Government provides complimentary Queensland flags to schools and non-profit organisations such as the RSL. Please contact my office by phone or by email to request one.